The Constitutional Accountability Center (CAC) is a nonprofit think tank, law firm, and action center dedicated to fulfilling the progressive promise of our Constitution’s text, history, and values. As the Trump Administration ignores the Constitution and attempts to dismantle progress, our mission has never been more important.
CAC seeks a responsible and detail-oriented individual to serve as our Office Manager. The Office Manager is responsible for running all administrative aspects of our office on a daily basis and providing Executive Assistant support to CAC’s President.
CAC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage candidates of color and candidates from underrepresented communities to apply.
To learn more about the Constitutional Accountability Center, please visit www.theusconstitution.org
The Office Manager’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Coordinating with outside vendors to procure supplies and manage services, including accounting and IT;
- Processing invoices for payments, preparing check requests, and working with CAC’s external accountants to ensure timely payment of all our bills;
- Working with CAC’s outside payroll service to process our payroll;
- Assisting in preparation of materials for our annual audit;
- Ordering office supplies and ensuring that we have a sufficient inventory of supplies on hand;
- Working with CAC’s outside IT consultant to keep our computer network running smoothly and assisting staff in getting computer problems resolved quickly;
- Assisting staff in the resolution of other office equipment-related problems and working pro-actively to minimize problems;
- Assisting with event planning;
- Helping with the President’s calendar; and
- Supporting internal and external communication from the President’s office.
The Office Manager reports to the Chief Operating Officer and the President.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- At least two years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated organizational skills;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Good judgment and ability to handle sensitive information;
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, Bill.com, and Microsoft Office;
- Demonstrated commitment to a progressive vision; and
- Ability to be a team player as well as a self-starter.
The starting salary range for this position is $55,000 – $58,000, depending on experience. CAC also provides an excellent benefit package to our staff.
To apply, please send a résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com.