You are here
Another Last Stand in Texas? Fisher and the Future of Affirmative Action in Higher Education
- Brigida Benitez, Partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP; Author, amicus brief on behalf of Dr. Robert D. Putnam, Peter and Isabel Malkin Professor of Public Policy, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Joshua Civin, Counsel to the Director of Litigation, Legal Defense and Educational Fund, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People; Author, amicus brief on behalf of the Black Student Alliance at the University of Texas at Austin, the Black Ex-Students of Texas, Inc., and the NAACP Legal Defense & Educational Fund, Inc.
- David H. Gans, Director, Human Rights, Civil Rights, and Citizenship Program, Constitutional Accountability Center; Author, amicus brief on behalf of the Constitutional Law Scholars and Constitutional Accountability Center
- Carolyn Skolnik, University Counsel, Office of Legal Affairs, University of Maryland
And moderated by:
- Mark Feldstein, Richard Eaton Chair of Broadcast Journalism, University of Maryland Philip Merrill College of Journalism