Fifth Annual Leadership Conference
Intentionality and Serendipity: Creating a Career and a Life
William & Mary Law School has proudly presented four annual leadership conferences featuring many of our distinguished alumnae. The Fifth Annual Leadership Conference will be held on Friday, January 27, 2017.
Our theme this year will be Intentionality and Serendipity: Creating a Career and a Life.
Panels and breakout sessions will include many wide-ranging discussions, including:
- Becoming a BigLaw Partner
- How Does One Cultivate Mentors and Champions?
- What Are the Essential “Soft Skills” and How Do I Develop Them?
- How Can I Weave My Social Justice Values Into My Work in the Private Sector?
- Becoming a General Counsel/Corporate Vice President
- Using the Lawyer’s Toolkit to Do Good Works
- Please join us for this signature event.
Also, a dinner will be held on January 26, the evening before the conference, at Kingsmill Resort.